The Sicamous & District Chamber of Commerce’s Biz After Biz events occur seasonally, usually on a Friday evening after work. Our Biz After Biz events provide an opportunity for Chamber of Commerce member companies to showcase their products and services, as well as to network with other Chamber members.
Why Host a Biz after Biz?
- Reach a captive audience of local business people
- Speak about your business
- Offer tours, show videos or any other activity related to your business
- Network in a fun and relaxed atmosphere
- Show your support for the community
Biz After Biz Itinerary
- Host(s) greet guests as they arrive
- Guests network and socialize
- Chamber Director welcomes everyone and gives an overview of upcoming events then introduces the host
- The host business is given the opportunity to give a short speech (up to 5 minutes) about their business and products and services
- Drawing of the prizes follows all introductions
- Door prize—provided by the host
- Any additional door prizes members have donated or the host has provided
- Announcements will conclude the formal part of the Biz after Biz meeting
- Approximately 1 hour left to either conduct a tour, show a video, or continue the networking
There are also partnering opportunities available for you if you either do not have the space or you feel you cannot financially host a Biz After Biz. Please contact the Chamber office to express your interest in partnering with another business to host a Biz After Biz event. We can discuss with you ideas on which Member you could partner with.
We ask that you book your Biz After Biz season early as they fill up quickly. A theme or other creative ideas often get a larger crowd to the Biz After Biz. (Examples: Hawaiian Theme, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, Mardi Gras, Valentines Day, etc.)
To book your Biz After Biz event, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at 250-836-0002 or email@example.com